Fibre-filled Heavy Duty Protective Coating
Duromastic DPS is a thick, dark, fibre-reinforced, solvent borne bitumen coating specially formulated to provide outstanding corrosive resistance to salts, water, mud and weathering.
Duromastic DPS has been extensively used as a vehicle underbody sealer and as a sound deadening compound.
Duromastic DPS can be sprayed with specialised airless equipment or a Schultz gun.
- Withstands vehicle vibration
- Provides sound deadening to metal surfaces
- Quick drying
- Excellent adhesion
- Synthetic Fibre reinforced
- Retains flexibility and resilience
- Undersealing and seam sealing of vehicles and trailers
- Corrosion protection of metal surfaces in marine environments
- Protection of agricultural equipment and steel structures
- Sound deadening in steel buildings
- Bridge piers
To request further information or a free quote, please click here.