Waterbased Epoxy Sealer
Duromastic EP Hibuild is a waterbased epoxy coating specially designed for sealing damp concrete. It will withstand very high levels of hydrostatic pressure.
Duromastic EP Hibuild may be applied to damp surfaces to seal concrete inside basements, underground car parks and other below ground situations. Duromastic EP Hibuild is also used to prime concrete and fibre cement sheet prior to applying Duromastic Bitumen and Acrylic paint systems.
- Two-pack non-toxic epoxy, easy to mix
- Withstands the forces of rising damp
- Thixotropic to ensure minimal sag while curing
- Can be applied in heavy coats on vertical surfaces
- May be applied to damp concrete
- Fast setting
- Moisture barrier on damp walls and floors
- Sealing damp floors prior to carpet or tile overlays
- Basements and Underground car parks
- Primer for Duromastic Bitumen waterproofing in Tanks & Reservoirs
- Overcoat with Epotread G31 gloss for hardwearing interior walls
May be reinforced using Chopped Strand fibreglass mat or Sontara polyester cloth. (See under waterproofing).
To request further information or a free quote, please click here.