Elastomeric SBS modified Bitumen Waterproofing Coating
Duromastic Ultra is a liquid applied, SBS rubber modified bitumen elastomeric waterproofing coating that provides long lasting waterproofing on applications which require enhanced elongation characteristics.
Duromastic Ultra is made of SBS rubber modified bitumen which cures to form a seamless waterproofing membrane that is durable, highly flexible and elastomeric. Its excellent elastomeric property allows the cured membrane to accommodate thermal stress typically found in roofing application.
- Easy to apply by brush, trowel and sprayer
- Completely seamless and lap free membrane over the substrate
- Safe to use – water-based formulation with no harmful vapour
- Excellent elastomeric property of the cured film accommodates thermal movement in the substrate without cracking
- Excellent adhesion to the substrate prevents lateral migration of water underneath
- No flow or sagging of the film at elevated temperatures even on vertical surfaces
- Can be applied to damp surface without standing water such as green concrete surface
- Concrete Roofs
- Retaining walls
- Exposed metal roofing
- Asbestos cement roofs
- Asphalt roofing
- Planter boxes
- Water features
Can be reinforced using Chopped Strand fibreglass or Sontara polyester cloth. (See under waterproofing).
Download Spec Sheet
To request further information or a free quote, please click here.